Art. 1 - General provisions
1. The ownership of this site, www.amigra.net, is by VIGNA CLARA S.L. with legal office at Career Joan Fuster 14, 03730 Javea (Alicante), NIF: B93441921, registered in the Mercantile Register of Malaga, hoja MA-131967, tome 5475, folio 92.
2. These General Conditions of Sale govern the sale of products on the www.amigra.net website between the vendor company Vigna Clara SL and the customers who purchase the products on the site, in accordance with the EU law.
3. The user is required, before accessing the products supplied by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally understood and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of these General Conditions of Sale whose terms Vigna Clara SL reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
Art. 2 - Object
1. These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders of products on www.amigra.net and do not regulate, however, the provision of services or the sale of products by other subjects different from the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before sending orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest checking their terms and conditions of sale.
Art. 3 - Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to complete the form in electronic format and transmit it following the relative instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the way of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the relative costs of shipping and delivery, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm the reading of the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order submission procedure is completed. This will happen by clicking on the “CONCLUDE THE ORDER" button at the end of the wizard.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes care of the order for his evasion.
Art. 4 - Registered users
1. When completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his personal data in a correct and truthful manner.
2. Once registered, the user will receive a confirmation email in the email provided by him. Confirmation must be communicated no later than 48h. After this period, in the absence of confirmation, www.amigra.net will be freed from any commitment to the user.
3. The confirmation will in any case exonerate Vigna Clara SL from any responsibility for the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Vigna Clara SL of any variation of their data at any time communicated.
4. If the user then reports inaccurate or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute from the interested parties about the payments made, Vigna Clara SL will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the related shortcomings.
5. On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, www.amigra.net will assign the same username and password. This recognizes that these credentials constitute the validation system of the user accesses to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding force towards him.
6. The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them even temporarily to third parties.
Art. 5 - Availability of products
1. The availability of products refers to the actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before order confirmation.
2. If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, no later than the end of his departure, by resolving the contract, Vigna Clara SL will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the moment in which he became aware of the buyer's decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 - Products offered
1. Vigna Clara SL sells on the site www.amigra.net:
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link: https://amigra.net/shop/
Art. 7 - Methods of payment and prices
1. The price of the products will be the one indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In the event of an error, Vigna Clara SL will inform the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the correct amount or cancellation. In any case, Vigna Clara SL does not have the obligation to supply what was sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. Site prices dedicated to end consumers include VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices may change at any time. The changes do not concern orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. Simply follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. The order details can be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made via:
- VISA, MASTERCARD credit cards
- Pay Pall
- Bank transfer to Vigna Clara SL, Sabadell IBAN: ES48 0081 1150 7100 0127 2629, BIC: BSABESBB.
- Payment on delivery (commission + € 4.50)
Art. 9 - Delivery
1. Vigna Clara SL carries out shipments throughout the European territory (France, Switzerland, Germany).
2. Vigna Clara SL will only make deliveries at the user's home, provided at the time of purchase.
3. The delivery is generally carried out in France, Switzerland, Germany in 3-4 days, from the time the order is prepared, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated deadline at the time of selection of the delivery method and, in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. If it is not possible to make the delivery, the order will be sent to the deposit. In this case, a notice will specify where the order is located and how to arrange a new delivery.
5. If you are not able to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
6. If the delivery can not take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that we intend to terminate the contract.
7. As a result of the termination the amounts will be returned, excluding delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs arising from the choice of a method of delivery different from the ordinary method offered without unjustified delay and, in any case, within 30 days from date of termination of the contract. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract could have additional costs that will be charged to the buyer.
8. Shipping costs are buyer's responsibility and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
9. The products received must be checked by the customer at the same time as the courier delivers. In the event that the products received are damaged, it must be indicated in the delivery note to be signed to the courier with the words "apparent damage". The incident must be reported to Vigna Clara SL within 24h by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Art. 10 - Passage of risk
- The risks related to the products will pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as the full payment of all the amounts due in relation to them has been received, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if this happens at a later time.
Art. 11 - Warranty and commercial compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-compliance of the articles with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of the European legislation for perishable food products.
2. Due to the perishable nature of the products, the customer is required to check the goods at the time of delivery at his home. The warranty will have no effect on products exposed to light, at temperatures above 25 ° or below 0, or used or handled improperly. Once opened, the product must be kept in the refrigerator for a maximum of 5 days.
3. In case of non-compliance, the buyer who has signed the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products at no cost, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or resolution of the contract relating to the disputed assets and the consequent return of the price.
4. All return costs for defective products will be charged to the seller.
5. No warranty is due beyond the natural expiry date stated on the products.
Art. 12 - Withdrawal
1. The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the supply of foodstuffs, beverages or other household goods for everyday consumption supplied to the consumer's home, at his place of residence or at his place of work, by distributors who make frequent and regular tours.
Art. 13 - Safeguard clause
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale were null and void for any reason, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 14 - Contacts
1. Any request for information can be sent by e-mail to the following address email@example.com and via whatsapp, a function available on the website www.amigra.net.
Art. 16 - Applicable law and jurisdiction
1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by EU law and interpreted according to it, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to EU law.
2. If the buyer is a consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of residence or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drafted on October 2, 2018.